Importing files via FTP is a simple, mostly automatic process.
- FTP Client (Cyberduck, Filezilla)
- Username and password can be found by admins in Gryphon. Go to Settings > FTP Import for the credentials.
Connecting and uploading
- Connect using the FTP client of your choice with your server, username and password from Gryphon
- Drag your files into your FTP client's remote connection window. Gryphon automatically checks your import directory every 5 minutes for new files.
- There is no step three
- Send the team at SNworks cookies
- In some FTP Clients (e.g. Cyberduck) you may need to change the connection mode from 'default' to 'active'