If you would like to have full control over where an image shows within your article text, you can place images using the Insert Image function.
1) Place the cursor where you would like the image to be placed, and select the Insert Image button.
2) In the Insert Image pop-up, insert the URL of the image you are trying to place. To find this URL, right-click on the image and select 'Copy Image URL'. This will work for images inside and outside of Gryphon.
3) The image will display directly in the article editor, where you placed it.
4) When you hover over the photo, the option to Edit appears. This allows you to title the image, have it link to a different external or internal page, and place the image exactly where you want it on the page.
5) Note: If a position of left or right is chosen, the text will wrap around the image.