Yes, new search. You’ll see a tab in the upper-left corner that opens an all new search system. A few of the highlights include:
- Keyword - searches whole words in all text fields, caption data, headlines, internal slugs, etc.
- Slug/File - searches partial words from article/gallery frontend URLs, internal slugs and media filenames. This means you can search parts of media filenames! And you can also paste in full article or gallery URLs from the live site in this field.
- Search on Media and Article List Pages - this search is now using the new keyword search and is much more accurate.
- Attach Media to an Article - you can now search by keyword, tag, author, filename and media type.
DRAG-AND DROP MEDIA
You can place media anywhere in your articles, blog posts and pages by dragging its thumbnail from the attach media sidebar. This video shows this feature in action. The caption will be linked automatically and any changes in Gryphon will be reflected on the live site. Note: You should still attach the main art for the article that you want to display on section fronts, the homepage and social media.
UPLOADING MORE THAN TWO MEDIA FILES AT A TIME
Yeah, you can do that now.
- Non-breaking spaces in captions should no longer cause the embedded media to fail to display properly.
- Updates and improvements to the SafeEmbed feature including its ability to handle Emojis from tweets.
- You’ll get a warning now when you're trying to save a user that's neither an admin nor belongs to any groups. (Gryphon doesn’t like that.)
- Blog post preview URLs are working again.