Some reminders and tips for filing planning assignments for best results.
- If you need pics at an event, add a link to a website or Facebook page so photographers and writers can have background when they get there.
- Give as much information about your story as you can. Remember the 5 W's! The more detail you give, the more helpful, and honestly, the better the product.
- Make sure you put in a due date, not just a start date.
- If you need pics of certain people (i.e. City Manager, Student Government), put it in the description.
- Tag me the editors (use the "@" tags to send them messages).
Original by Anntaninna Biondo for The State News.