Redirecting one URL to another is easy in CEO. You can redirect one CEO URL to another, or to a totally different site.
Lets say you want to redirect "mysite.com/advertise" to "mysite.com/page/advertising":
- First, log into CEO.
- Click "Settings" then "Site Settings."
- On the left hand side, click "Routes."
- At the bottom of the page click the "New Route" button.
- The "Route" field is your source URL, for example "/advertise".
- The "Endpoint" is where you want to redirect people to, for example "/page/advertising".
Note: the leading slash here is important. It tells CEO that you want it to redirect to another resource and not a CEO transformation.
If you want to redirect to an external site, make sure you include the "https://" at the beginning.