Apple News Publisher support is a first-party module in CEO, supported by SNworks staff.
Setting up Apple News
- Log into CEO and select the "gear" icon, then select "Apple News":
- Then add your Channel ID, API Key and Secret Key:
- Make sure "Auto Publish" is checked!
- Sit back and watch your new content roll into Apple News automatically.
I don't see "Apple News" in settings
If you don't see "Apple News" under settings, please contact support. We're happy to get you set up.
- Skip Tags - Enter a list of tags, that when present will stop the article from syncing to Apple News. This is useful if you're publish non-content articles or placeholder shells.
- Allow Previews - By default, CEO will not send unpublished content to Apple News. Enabling this option will allow you to preview unpublished items in Apple News Preview.